The 2018 season kicked off on Saturday, January 13. January sessions focused on introducing new players to the game and continuing to build skills for returning players.
Through mid-March, Coed training sessions will be Tuesday nights at Burr Field with 7s pickup games on Saturdays at Onion Creek Soccer Complex. View the Calendar for more information on all training sessions and the Registration and Fees page for information on participation costs.
Please contact us if you are interested in playing or training. All new players are welcome!
Men’s and Ladies Coed Training Sessions for February 2018
- Saturday, February 3: Coed training session @ 10:00 am Burr Field
- Saturday, February 10: Annual General Meeting @ 10:00 am Burr Field
- Saturday, February 17: 7s Pickup League Games 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Onion Creek Soccer Complex
- Tuesday, February 20: Coed training session @ 7:00 pm Burr Field
- Saturday, February 24: 7s Pickup League Games 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Onion Creek Soccer Complex
- Tuesday, February 27: Coed training session @ 7:00 pm Burr Field
(Annual General Meeting: Come to the AGM to participate in fun games, enjoy great food, and learn more about plans for 2018! We’ll hold small-sided soccer, Gaelic football, and hurling games from 10 – 11:30 am followed by the club-wide meeting, food, and beverages. Feel free to bring family and friends!)
7s Pickup League
One new addition to this season is a 7s Pickup League (7 vs. 7 small-sided games). There will be beginner and intermediate ladies, coed, and senior men’s games. The 7s Pickup League starts on February 17 and will be on Saturdays through April 28 at Onion Creek Soccer Complex. It will be a great opportunity to play in small-sided games geared toward your experience and interest level.
Attend the session(s) of your choice!
9:00 – 10:00 – Beginner Ladies (includes 15 minutes of instruction)
10:00 – 11:00 – Intermediate Ladies
11:00 – 12:00 – Coed (includes 15 minutes of instruction for new men)
12:00 – 1:00 – Men’s Senior/Open games
• Arrive 15 minutes prior to your session
• Independent warm-up and stretching
• Teams determined randomly prior to game
• 3 – Fifteen minute games with water breaks in between (rotate teams after 15 minutes); Teams not playing will act as umpires / linepersons
o 1 vs 2
o 2 vs 3
o 1 vs 3
• Hand pass for points